Originale publication in ElliottScott HR pubished on March 23rd 2020
The level of uncertainty and change we are living in at the moment across the globe is unprecedented. Understanding how to build resilience has never been more important. In this episode of HR Insights – The Podcast Emily Ramji chats to Thierry Moschetti, Partner at The Resilience Institute Europe. Thierry takes us through some simple and effective ways we can develop and implement resilience alongside advice on how to build a business case for organisations to invest in developing resilience in their leaders.
- 3.40: What does resilience mean?
- 7.12: Why is resilience important both to organisations and us as individuals?
- 10.48: How can we build resilience?
- 12.39: Going through the Resilience Spiral – steps to build your resilience
- 31.42: How does The Resilience Institute partner with organisations?
- 34.40: Tips on how can HR Leaders build a business case with their leadership team to focus on resilience